Amina Natural Mehendi Powder
Amina group is the best manufacturing company in India for Mehendi items. They manufacture and also export their product all over the world. In Amina’s product list Natural Mehendi Powder is best selling product. All over the world, Natural Mehendi Powder is very popular among men and women both. Youngsters’ first choice is Natural Mehendi Powder because of their true results.
What are the ingredients of Amina Natural Mehendi Powder?
Heena, Amla, Shikakai, Tulsi, Reetha, Kapur, Bhringraj, Brahami, Neebu ka Sat, and Other Ayurvedic Herbs.
Can natural Mehendi powder apply by anyone?
Yes, anyone can apply Mehendi powder because this powder is naturally manufactured by Amina group. And keep in mind of everyone’s choice we manufacture this product.
But if you want to apply to kids then make sure your kid’s age is above 10 years. Because kid’s skin is very sensitive.
What is the benefit of Amina Natural Mehendi Powder?
What makes natural to Mehendi Powder?
How to apply Amina Natural Mehendi Powder?
When you want to apply on hair follow this steps:
- Pour Amina Natural Mehendi Powder in an iron vessel.
- To get more effect mix it on tea liquor until there is no lumps.
- If you want to add amla, shikakai, and coffee powder for extra conditioning, mix this.
- Leave this paste for 2 hours for better result and then apply on dry hair.
- If your hair is oily then wash your hair first then apply mehendi.
- Leave your hair for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with plain water with mild shampoo.
- Pour Amina Natural Mehendi Powder in light warm water to make paste.
- Fill this paste on cone after two hour.
- Wash your hand and leg before apply. Before apply put some amina oil on it.
- After two hours later, get your desired color on your hand and leg.